Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cybernetic Dreams Update: New Website Picture

I have decided to update the main picture for Cybernetic Dreams.

I think it will bring a new feel to the blog.  I drew this robot as a possible robotic representation of my second computer (thus my title for it is I Am #2), which I've had for one year and three months now.  His power-on light is blue, so that is the color I used for his CPU, eyes and mouth.
 
I used the stipling style of coloring to make him look sort of 3D. I used a black marker for the head and neck, and I used a gray marker for the oulines.  The black and gray background was colored digitally with #2 himself on the setting of crayon.  I don't know how well it will work for some viewers.  I amazed myself though.  To me, he almost comes alive.

It seems unfinished, though.  When I decide to color the picture more, I can make another update. 

I Am #2 by Amethyst Anne
March 7, 2013

No comments: