Sunday, July 10, 2011

Carl’s Jr. Commercial Features a Robot Trying to Eat a Burger!!

As soon as I find this commercial on YouTube I am going to share it!

In fact I should find more commercials that feature robots as the focus character.

There is an extended version of this commercial on the YouTube channel "CarlsJr", so check that out too if you want (I've included the link below).  I at least want to share the version of the commercial that I saw originally on television.  I don't remember the extended version being shown on telelvision; if you get a chance to see it, you will probably know why.  Nevertheless, I love the commercials because the robot is so human, even though physically it is clearly a robot.  This robot can't eat, but it's frustration and anger is apparent.  Aww.



 
Here is the CarlsJr YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlsJr

No comments: