Friday, August 6, 2010

Post Delay

I will have the next post up within a few days or less.  I am putting my research on a short hold, so maybe I can catch up on posting about my progress after some time.  There was a lot of good reading the past week from David Levy's Robots Unlimited: Living in a Virtual Age.  I read chapters ten to thirteen.

I want to finish the next post offline so that I can use spell-check.

And unfortuately I couldn't have a good reading of The Coming Robot Revolution.  It was a library book and I had to return both of them.  I spent too much time on David Levy's book, so I will have to wait to borrow it again from the library later.   I won't take the book out of my list of reading, though.  It will stay there, but  it will be switched from its place in the list.

No comments: